The Irish Red Cross is a voluntary society, so we need people willing to give up some of their time to help us out with our activities.
Interested in volunteering? The Irish Red Cross will
- Provide all the necessary training in whichever area of activity you may have an interest.
- Encourage you to develop new interests and skills.
- Offer you the opportunity to make a useful contribution in your own community.
- Give you an input into the decision making of the organisation locally.
- Encourage the development of personal skills
We need people to help with any of the following:
- Community activities
- First Aid Provision
- Ambulance and mini bus drivers
While most of our volunteering roles are open to any adult any people wishing to volunteer as a driver will have a full, clean driving license and be aged 25 or over.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the below form and we will be in touch!