The Irish Red Cross in Limerick are now recruiting new adult volunteers to assist in developing its services in Limerick City and County.
We need people to help with any of the following:
- Community activities
- First Aid Provision
- Ambulance and mini bus drivers
How to register your interest?
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please contact us by calling our dedicated volunteering line on 086-1425000, emailing email@example.com, or filling out the form at the bottom of our volunteering page, and we will get back to you! Alternatively, please call along to one of our stands, or to our information nights, listed below, and talk directly with some of our volunteers!
Need more information?
We will be hosting information stands in a variety of venues across Limerick as follows:
- Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick 9am – 9pm on Friday, 13 January
- Milk Market, Limerick City 8am – 2pm on Saturday, 14 January
- Parkway Shopping Centre, Limerick 10am – 6pm on Thursday, 19 January
- Fan Zone, Thomond Park prior to Munster v Racing 92 on Saturday 21 January
- Supervalue, Newcastlewest 12noon-4pm on Saturday, 4 February
- Supervalue, Abbeyfeale 12noon-4pm on Saturday, 4 February
- Tesco, Abbeyfeale 12noon-4pm on Saturday, 4 February
We will also be hosting a series of information sessions as follows:
- 7.30-8.30pm or 8.30-9.30pm on Tuesday, 17 January @ 58 Henry Street, Limerick City
- 8-8.30pm on Monday, 23 January @ Red Cross Offices, Doon
- 8-8.30pm on Monday, 23 January @ Community Centre, Cappamore
- 8-8.30pm on Monday, 23 January @ Scoil Mhuire (Primary School), Murroe
- 7.30-8.30pm or 8.30-9.30pm on Monday, 30 January @ 58 Henry Street, Limerick City
- 7-8pm on Tuesday 7 February @ Desmond Complex, Newcastlewest
- 7-8pm on Wednesday 8 February @ St. Ita’s Hall, Abbeyfeale
For more information you can view or print our Recruitment Leaflet.